Check this video on Adwords Display Advertising, Remarketing & other techniques, brought directly from the Live Classes of Web Marketing Academy, PPC Course, Bangalore for your reference.
Here are few random list of points to help you with Google Adwords Fundamental Certification Exam successfully;
- What is Quality Score? Formula of Quality Score
- Difference with Automatic Placements to Managed Placement in Display Network campaigns?
- How does Broad, Phrase & Exact negative keywords work in your campaigns?
- “Click Here” in adcopies – Will it be approved or disapproved as part of Adcopy Editorial Guidelines
- How does Broad Modifier match type works?
- Where do you find Google Analytics URL Builder?
- What is the max nos. of Sitelinks Ad Extension that can be created for a campaign?
- What is difference between Standard & Accelerated delivery method?
- How does G+ works in Paid Ads?
- How important is Adwords Ad Preview tool?
- What is contextual targeting tool?
- How is MCC – My Client Center helpful?
- What is enhanced CPC in Bidding Option of Campaign Settings
- Understand the Match Type and how it functions
- How is Mobile Ads measured in Adwords?
- Please go through Conversion Optimizer
- Also have clarity on Language targeting & location targeting. For eg., if you are in India, and your’s Google browser language setting is TH, what type of ads would be targeted to you.
To view (and add) the Marketing Channel rules, please follow the steps below:
- Log-in to SiteCatalyst.
- Click Admin>Admin Console>Report Suites:
- Select the “CLIENT’s” report suite in the report suite table:
- Click Edit Settings>Marketing Channels>Marketing Channel Processing Rules:
- In the Processing Rules page, you can expand or minimize the individual rules by clicking the green arrow:
- Marketing channel processing rules work from a top-down approach, meaning that the top rule (rule in Processing Order 1) will be processed first, then the 2nd, then the third, etc.