Google has enabled a long list of search shortcuts; By adding what Google calls an operator followed by a COLON “ : “, you can get some pretty interesting research done very quickly.
Find 10 favorite web site and SEO shortcuts because they give you a quick look at some of the most competitive search ranking factors.
- site:(get your search results for only one website – this would show pages on Online Paid Look with the word referral) – site:onlinepaidlook.wordpress.com â€œreferralsâ€
- link:(find page that link back to a page or entire site) – link:onlinepaidlook.wordpress.com
- info: (find info about a page) – info:onlinepaidlook.wordpress.com
- related: (shows pages that Google think are related to a site) – related:onlinepaidlook.wordpress.com
- cache: (shows what a page looked like in previous version) – cache:onlinepaidlook.wordpress.com
- filetype:(search for specific filetypes only) – marketing filetype:ppt
- allintitle: (search keywords in page title) – allintitle:twitter
- allinanchor: (search for link or anchor text) – allinanchor:get more links
- inurl:(restrict search to page URLs) – inurl:smartphones
- allintext: (words specified in body text) – allintext:online paid
- acronym: (secret to increase in ROI)